[Owasp-leaders] AppSecEU 2013: Save the date

Dirk Wetter dirk.wetter at owasp.org
Sun Dec 23 09:58:42 UTC 2012

Hi all,

save the date, part II.

Before the next end of the world and before the USA event AppSecEU 2013
will take place.

The conference is going to happen in Hamburg/Germany from August 20-23,
2013, second biggest
town in Germany and the prettiest one.

More soon to be published at https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecEU2013
and https://twitter.com/AppSecEU .