[Owasp-leaders] Sites that won't work without Javascript

John Wilander john.wilander at owasp.org
Thu Dec 20 12:44:12 UTC 2012

I would guess OWASP is well below average in any web best practices but web security.

No offense intended. I know we have all sorts here. But in general? Are we really ready to advice on progressive enhancement? Also on progressive enrichment? These are hot topics and have been discussed by web developer giants for years. We have close to zero credibility there as of today (my opinion).

I would much rather see us have some working groups who look into trends and topics such as progressive enhancement and _maybe_ come up with an appsec view on it. Augment the discussion if you will.

   Regards, John

--
My music http://www.johnwilander.com
Twitter https://twitter.com/johnwilander