[Owasp-leaders] Sites that won't work without Javascript

skyler.onken at gmail.com skyler.onken at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 12:14:27 UTC 2012

The hard fact is that a lot of the functionality we want in a web site/application these days is only possible via javascript.

Best practices in these cases is probably to implement a modular design.  Specific features can be left unseen, unaccessible or otherwise negated from hindering the user experience.

HTM5 has helped in some regards, but in other cases has made JS and HTML even more dependent.

Thoughts?

Skyler