[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Academies Program

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Konstantinos at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 21:04:42 UTC 2012

Hi Adrian,

The OWASP Academies programme has been dormant for a few months now for
various reasons. I intend to revive it in January and I will definitely
keep you posted on this.

Meanwhile, having taught application security at university and
postgraduate level, I could try to give you some information that might
help you. Please contact me off list with more details and I'll be happy to
help.

Thanks,
Kostas