[Owasp-leaders] Full time OWASP evangelist...

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 19:42:32 UTC 2012

Hi Jerry,

Since you wrote a brilliant Grims fairy tail presentation, I will state
the case as follows:

         A Pig and a Chicken are walking down the road. The Chicken
says, "Hey Pig, I was thinking we should open a restaurant!". Pig
replies, "Hm, maybe, what would we call it?". The Chicken responds, "How
about 'ham-n-eggs'?".

         The Pig thinks for a moment and says, "No thanks. I'd be
committed, but you'd only be involved!"

The chickens all want to run the OWASP restaurant, but maybe we should
listen to the pigs???

Just saying.

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).