[Owasp-leaders] Full time OWASP evangelist...

Jerry Hoff jerry at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 19:32:03 UTC 2012

Not sure why this is important to discuss exclusively in person.  Not fair to disenfranchise the voices of those who can't make it to a summit based on work, affordability, family, or other commitments.

Personally I think we should push this initiative to the board, and start nominating candidates, then come up with a funding model over the next few weeks.

Jerry