[Owasp-leaders] Full time OWASP evangelist...

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 19:06:14 UTC 2012

All,

This is a great discussion point for an OWASP summit, or perhaps at
AppSec?

Dennis

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).