[Owasp-leaders] Full time OWASP evangelist...

Sherif Koussa sherif.koussa at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 12:34:50 UTC 2012

I 100% agree that OWASP need immediate administrative services, project
management, designers, etc more so than an evangelist. However, I think
this is a brilliant idea, because if the evangelist is doing a good job in
spreading the word around, hiring for those positions will be much
more attainable goal, because more people will get to know OWASP, like
OWASP, use OWASP and support OWASP which is more likely to turn in more
revenue (training, individual and corporate memberships) that could be used
to hire more people.

And the job could definitely be called something else for sure.

Regards,
Sherif