[Owasp-leaders] Ideas

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 08:22:24 UTC 2012

RE:
http://blog.diniscruz.com/2012/11/improved-wikipedia-funding-page-why.html

> This actually takes me to another really interesting question which is
> 'What is the drive behind an OWASP Corporate Memberships' (the 5k USD
> one)?
>
> My theory is that in most cases (90%+) these memberships are directly
> connected to an OWASP leader (I don't think this analysis has been
> done, but from all the OWASP leaders I know, this fells right).

It my experience you can look at the chapter budgets to identify the
both the leader and the corporate sponsor.

--
[Dennis Groves](http://about.me/dennis.groves), MSc
[Email me](mailto:dennis.groves at owasp.org) or [schedule a

*This email is licensed under a [CC BY-ND
3.0](http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_GB) license.*

**Please do not send me Microsoft Office/Apple iWork documents.**
Send [OpenDocument](http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/) instead!
Stand up for your freedom to install [free
software](http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/secure-boot/statement).