[Owasp-leaders] Full time OWASP evangelist...

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 07:38:10 UTC 2012

Jerry,

If we substitute "evangelist" with "Marketing Director" or "community
coordinator" or "volunteer coordinator" or "developer community liaison"
- would that still work for you?

Let's try a different name to skirt around Dinis' indifference for the
term "evangelist" even though you were talking about:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangelism_marketing - right?

Cheers, Jerry.
- Jim

PS Dinis:  NTdkZTVkOTcxOTAxOGYwMmVhYzc4Yzk1OTZmNTlkMDY=