[Owasp-leaders] Full time OWASP evangelist...

Sebastien Gioria sebastien.gioria at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 06:56:57 UTC 2012

All,

As Dinis Said, In some Chapter/country WE have and just Need more
inputs/support from Foundation

I think every Chapter/country Need his Evangelist! An Evangelist Need
to work with local/country association/security group. Present at
local évent and more

For me , This is the rôle of the country leader

My 2cents
S.(france Evangelist && leader)

Sent from my m-e-itruc