[Owasp-leaders] Full time OWASP evangelist...

Azzeddine Ramrami azzeddine.ramrami at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 06:36:44 UTC 2012

I agree we need more support and more help. Principally in the chapter
without sponsors.
To organise a local event we need money to pay the expenses to speakers and
other expenses.
If we receive more support we can play the role of Evangelist in our
Chapter more the once time per year.
Regards,

--
Azzeddine RAMRAMI