[Owasp-leaders] Full time OWASP evangelist...

Dinis Cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 06:28:09 UTC 2012

We already have that, it's the OWASP leaders (and we should be
investing in supporting them better)

In terms of hiring staff, there are a lot of other roles that are
needed first (sysadmin, tech editors, more project management, event
organisers, designer, reviewers, video/audio editors, etc)

And btw, the term 'evangelize' really doesn't work outside the US and
has a lot of religious connotations.

That said, if you know of a company that wants to pay somebody to have
that role, them that's great :)

Dinis Cruz