[Owasp-leaders] Request from SL chapter

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Fri Dec 14 04:31:35 UTC 2012

Hi Janesh.  I find myself in India 2-3 times a year.  I'd be happy to
give a presentation if I can fit it into one of my future trips.

An FYI for other US citizens considering this.  Looks like the Visa
process is all electronic, similar to Australia's.
Justin Searle
Managing Partner - UtiliSec
801-784-2052