[Owasp-leaders] Grails / Groovy security references - OWASP or otherwise

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Wed Dec 12 00:30:25 UTC 2012

Boberski,

This is very promising work and I'm glad you are a cheater. Welcome to
the OWASP Cheat Sheet Series once again. :)

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Grails_Secure_Code_Review_Cheat_Sheet

Mike, I'm also very excited to see you contribute to OWASP and
participate in the community once again.

You're one of the bright ones and I'm grateful for your assistance and
contributions.

Aloha,
Jim Manico
OWASP Volunteer