[Owasp-leaders] Purpose of Leaders List

Abbas Naderi abbas.naderi at owasp.org
Tue Dec 11 14:59:55 UTC 2012

We already discussed this in the past, and the decision was made to make an extra (owasp-leaders-extra) list for free discussion and keep the original only for decision making and (real) important stuff. I don't know who's in charge of doing it, but its been a few times that people decide something but there's no hand to actually do it.
-Abbas