[Owasp-leaders] 2012 Rugged Summit

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Aug 30 20:18:02 UTC 2012

Good feedback -- cc to the guys leading the effort.

A suggestion was already floated on getting it up on a wiki hmmm I know a group that has a wiki *cough* https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_RuggedSoftware  -- for community review and contribution to sections or to take inbound feedback for Version 5.0 or a another working group that is open to anyone who wants to attend and contribute.

Will relay what we hear to the list; poke the badgers, bears and ice-T @ http://www.ruggedsoftware.org/about.html