[Owasp-leaders] OWASP in mountains...

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Aug 24 17:39:50 UTC 2012

Just say when, I'm in Ulf. After winter ice swimming with the Fin's, everything
else is low intensity....

What airport shout I meet you at? Next week work for you?

Bring it, Ulf! :)

Cheers and have a great weekend everyone.

--
Jim Manico
OWASP Volunteer

On Aug 24, 2012, at 5:06 AM, Ulf Munkedal <um at fortconsult.net> wrote:

 Skydiving is my second passion. I'll be happy to do something like that
from a plane, helicopter or balloon in an OWASP t-shirt. Actually, why
don't you come along, jump of first and take some nice pictures of me as I
jump with the plane in the background. :)

 I just remember that I did something similar 2 years ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgaoePIFZNI

 Have a great weekend everyone, when you get there.

 Ulf Munkedal
 OWASP Denmark