[Owasp-leaders] OWASP in mountains...

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Aug 23 13:40:55 UTC 2012

Pawel,

Thanks for sharing.  I'm already figuring out how to fit them into my
"State of OWASP" presentation at AppSec LATAM...

Any base jumpers or bungie jumpers on the list?  I'm seeing the same shirt
from behind, arms spread and the OWASPer "flying" off a bridge.  Tag line
"Take off with OWASP".  Just don't risk your life for OWASP, community
members that are alive are the preferred ones. ; )

Really awesome pics.  Thanks again for taking the time to get them released
to the community.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member