[Owasp-leaders] OWASP in mountains...

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed Aug 22 20:00:43 UTC 2012

Paweł,

Wow!!! That is some beautiful landscape! I wish I could have been there. :-)
Thanks for sharing this awesomeness!

Kate & Seba - this is "OWASP on the move" if I ever saw it....

Dennis

--
--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

<http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*