[Owasp-leaders] Anti Harassment Policy

Samantha Groves samantha.groves at owasp.org
Tue Aug 21 18:24:13 UTC 2012

I read through this today, and I agree. We should certainly have something
like this. I know that the OWASP community prides itself on its
professionalism and the willingness to support others, but I feel it is
still a good idea to outline our behaviour expectations in case there is
ever a question or an issue in this regard.

SG

--

*Samantha Groves, MBA*****

*OWASP Project Manager*