[Owasp-leaders] OWASP South Africa?

Dennis Groves, MSc dennis.groves at owasp.org
Wed Aug 15 09:58:52 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

I don't know about any active South African chapters, but if you do I would be very interested in getting in contact my self. Early next year Theodore (CC'd) & I are starting a chapter in Ghana; and it would be great to get in touch with them to learn from their experiences about running a chapter - particularly if its no longer active; I would love to make sure we dodge the issues they ran into!

Cheers,

--
Dennis Groves, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit