[Owasp-leaders] Why it's ok to pay leaders

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Wed Apr 18 04:17:08 UTC 2012

I’m not sure if you are specifically proposing to fund the Top 10 project or not.

The Top 10 project is NOT inactive, it just gets updated every 3 years on a schedule. 2004, 2007, 2010, 2013, etc.

It’s on my plate to start up the next update to the Top 10 pretty soon so we have a complete draft available before end of 2012. And then we plan to have an open comment period just like we did last time and then release a final version sometime around late Q1 or early Q2 of 2013.

And I don’t need any funding. I just need time …

-Dave

Dave Wichers

OWASP Board Member

OWASP Top 10 Project Lead

OWASP …

dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain View, California, 94041, USA.

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 15:08, Kenneth Van Wyk <ken at krvw.com> wro