[Owasp-leaders] Webapp Security Audit

Justin Searle justin.searle at owasp.org
Mon Apr 16 13:44:52 UTC 2012

Yes, I agree.  Semeh check out the testing guide that Zaki linked to.  Also
download a copy of SamuraiWTF from www.samurai-wtf.org as it has all the
tools you'll need to use for the testing guide.  Another resource you can
check out are my SamuraiWTF pentest course slides which I teach at OWASP
and Black Hat events.  You can find those slides under an open source
license on the www.samurai-wtf.org site as well.

And finally, if you want a 2-hour video session on how to start a pentest,
Black Hat has a free webex I did for them last year which you can find on
their site or by searching with google.  Let me know if you can't find it
and I'll find the link for you.  I'm disconnected while typing this email
or I would provide it.

Enjoy!

--
Justin Searle