[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Webinar Series

Fabio Cerullo fcerullo at owasp.org
Thu Apr 12 16:52:45 UTC 2012

guys,

Based on a conversation with Jim the idea is as follows:

- Identify potential speaker/s for the webinar (work in progress)
- Enable Gotowebinar (which is part of Gotomeeting and OWASP has an
agreement already)
- Run a test webinar for 100 attendees in the coming weeks.
- Based on the number of attendees, etc we could scale up and get a
license for more attendees.

In relation to the live streaming & recordings... we could establish a
benefit for OWASP members to have live access to the stream and then
the recordings are available in the wiki for everyone after being
processed.

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

Fabio