[Owasp-leaders] OWASP Webinar Series

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Apr 12 16:12:26 UTC 2012

I really like the BrightTALK platform and people, but it's a commercial
platform and contact/leads are sold to sponsors. I would like a more
"open" Webinar series where anyone can listen in for free (while
maintaining privacy).

I agree, recording the sessions would be great. We also want to focus on
a live webinar broadcast to allow for live Q&A.

Fair, Tom?
--
Jim Manico

Connections Committee Chair