[Owasp-leaders] Why it's ok to pay leaders

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Thu Apr 12 15:18:50 UTC 2012

I'm afraid that is not true.
The 2008 summer of code, leaders were paid.
Great projects were delivered.
https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pAX6n7m2zaTXOoAbaMx5CSA

Can we let the board decide this matter. its what the board is here to do.
Lets not have a civil war about this....either way the goal is to try an
get our projects up and running again and foster new ones, right? :0)

--
Eoin Keary
OWASP Global Board Member (Vice Chair)

https://twitter.com/EoinKeary