[Owasp-leaders] On Project Reboots

Antonio Fontes antonio.fontes at owasp.org
Tue Apr 10 13:06:43 UTC 2012

> The OWASP Development guide has not been released since 2005!!

Other than the funding itself, do we have some analysis or reflexion
that has been made to evaluate the reason why the guide hasn't been
updated since?

I am sorry I keep hammering with the same question in almost all my
replies but that's what I keep seeing and seeing again and again:
solutions before actual questions/answers (i.e.: the summit...)

If I am wrong, let me phrase it another way: what are the exact reasons
that explain why the guide is not being updated? Do we know these
reasons? Did we actually conclude that the absence of updates was the
result of a lack of fiancial retribution?

Antonio

--
Antonio Fontes
OWASP Switzerland, board member