[Owasp-leaders] "OWASP foundation has limited shrinking funds" comment

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Sat Apr 7 02:10:02 UTC 2012

Thanks Tom, great reply

For the ones who want to take a look at our current financial status (taken
from the Board Meetings<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings>page),
here are the links to latest financial data:

   - 2012 Foundation proposed
Budget<https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhI4iTO_QojvdFRTX1ZvUHU5U1N3WVRGNm56cDlOM1E>
   - Budget Worksheet<https://www.owasp.org/images/b/bc/April_Budget_worksheet.pdf>
   - March 2012 P&L and Balance