[Owasp-leaders] Coder weekly

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Fri Apr 6 19:44:30 UTC 2012

I think Jeff does a great job with that feed, and a monthly collection of
it would be great :)

Dinis Cruz

On 6 Apr 2012, at 19:31, Jeff Williams <jeff.williams at owasp.org> wrote:

The Moderated AppSec News Feed is exactly that.  Not a simple merged feed,
but quality articles linked from everywhere. Several hundred articles a day
are considered from over 250 sources.  If you have a source or article to
link, let me know.

--Jeff

Jeff Williams
Aspect Security
work: 410-707-1487
main: 301-604-4882

On Apr 5, 2012, at 11:34 AM, Erlend Oftedal <Erlend.Oftedal at BEKK.no> wrote:

 Allthough it does contain a lot of good blogs, I think the strength of  a
list of articles as opposed to a merged feed, is to focus on quality
articles regardless of blog.
So while the current feed can be an input it should not be the only input.
And inclusion in the feed should not necessarily mean inclusion in the
newsletter. Randomly discovered good blog posts on twitter or even well
answered questions on stackoverflow/exchange could be input as well.

Erlend