[Owasp-leaders] Google Summer Of Code - limited places

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou conpap at di.uoa.gr
Wed Apr 4 15:52:48 UTC 2012

Yes there is, even though we published ideas for 8 projects and got,
at least until now, proposals for half of them. In any case I'm also
amazed by the quality of some of the proposals and in the case of
Hackademic we'll definitely try to move on with some of them even if
we don't get a GSOC slot.

Kostas