[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: Analytics www.owasp.org 201203 (OWASP Google Analytics Report)

Antonio Fontes antonio.fontes at owasp.org
Tue Apr 3 08:11:13 UTC 2012

Colin,

(Switzerland remains neutral (most times) (but I am not Switzerland))

About your proposition of identifying the proportion of traffic per
capita that is updating the wiki, I believe it wouldn't be good:
disclosing this information will certainly/probably encourage
competition between countries, strictly based on a metric (clicking the
'save' button in the wiki) that can be very easily subverted.

Now that we talk about it, this also applies to the pageviews metric.
Maybe shouldn't I have raised the flag for Switzerland ;)

Antonio

--
Connect to OWASP Switzerland!
OWASP Switzerland: http://owasp.ch