[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Apr 2 17:55:09 UTC 2012

I would like to apologise for this comment, I am sick and frustrated after
a long day at work. Clearly everybody here loves and cares deeply for OWASP
and I am just being persnickety.

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*