[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Rex Booth rex.booth at owasp.org
Mon Apr 2 16:52:15 UTC 2012

There are 6 people on the GPC.

If you think that is too few or are frustrated with the lack of progress,
you are welcome to sign up and contribute.

And with regards to your visions of a "real board", I'm not sure that that
works in your world, but in the OWASP model, a board that tries to put
anybody's head on a platter is likely to quickly lose the support of their
volunteer base.

Rex