[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Apr 2 16:22:47 UTC 2012

Seriously?
3 people?

That is ***EMBARRASSING***

A real board would have the CEO's head on a platter for such lack of
accountability. What organisation do you know this size than runs on 3
people? No wonder we are falling apart at the seams. What in gods name
could possibly justify such little spend on something so essential???

Dennis

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*