[Owasp-leaders] Hire operational resource to manage OWASP wiki

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Apr 2 14:20:31 UTC 2012

Well said Eoin and Dinis.

I think smaller more project-focus mini-summits are potentially the
answer here. The are also a LOT more cost effective for the foundation
so we can save funds for more critical hires, like a IT pro to manage
our infrastructure.

I have never agreed with Dinis so much in a 7 day period. I'm really
worried that the time-space continuum will rip apart, or something to
that effect....

;)

--
Jim Manico