[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:47:57 UTC 2012

I think its also too hard for outsiders to find the key projects.
Ask someone who's not associated with OWASP to have a look at owasp.org and
tell you which projects are the key ones.
I think they'll have problems!
We should revamp the project pages (as has been planned for some time),
raise their profile on the site and then spend some time & money marketing
them.

Simon

OWASP ZAP: Toolsmith Tool of the Year
2011<http://holisticinfosec.blogspot.com/2012/02/2011-toolsmith-tool-of-year-owasp-zap.html>