[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Apr 2 13:42:40 UTC 2012

Dinis,

For the second time in under a week, I agree with you 100%.

I'm really worried about the GPC. It's the core and foundation for all
of OWASP and I have not seen significant positive movement in over a
year. I also miss Paolo greatly, he was the heart and soul of "OWASP
Projects" and feel we need a new Paolo.

I am by no means attacking the current GPC. The job of managing projects
is so dramatically complex, politically charged and time consuming to
get right. I think they need more support - a lot more support - to get
the job done.

--
Jim Manico

Connections Committee Chair