[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

psiinon psiinon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 13:36:00 UTC 2012

Yep, OWASP lives or dies by its projects.
The conferences are definitely a-good-thing (tm) but they wont be
sustainable if we dont have strong projects.
The current plan to re-categorize and relaunch the projects as
flagship/beta/labs is a good one, but that seems to have stalled :(
We should be identifying and pushing (hard!) the key/flagship projects
while also helping new ones to grow.

Cheers,

Simon

--