[Owasp-leaders] Fwd: [GPC] OWTF Application status

dinis cruz dinis.cruz at owasp.org
Mon Apr 2 13:27:51 UTC 2012

Paulo return ....... We need you .....

I don't want to pick on the current GPC, but the creation of these projects
(see below) is fundamental for OWASP's ecosystem

GPC I think you should explain the current status so that the wider owasp
leaders understand the current situation and problems you have.

The problem is that creating these projects is not a simple task. It used
to take Paulo a dozen emails/activities to get all the required info,
create the pages, set up project infrastructure, etc... (the ones that
created a project in the last two years know exactly what I'm talking about)

Dinis Cruz

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* psiinon <psiinon at gmail.com>
*Date:* 2 April 2012 14:20:34 GMT+01:00
*To:* Global Projects Committee <global-projects-committee at lists.owasp.org>
*Cc:* Abraham Aranguren <elaabraham at gmail.com>
*Subject:* *[GPC] OWTF Application status*

Hi folks,
cc Abraham,

Any feedback on how the request for OWTF to become an OWASP project is
coming along?

Cheers,

Simon

--