[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Mon Apr 2 13:23:06 UTC 2012

I suppose you make a good point.
Simply, I want our flagship  projects rebooted or fine tuned or marketed so owasp does not turn into an event/conference driven organisation, it seems all we ever talk about are conferences.

We need to have  a strong base from which to hold such events, my view the base is what we do to engage with civilisation: projects, training, support, knowledge, research....I don't see so much of that going on anymore.

Eoin Keary
BCC Risk Advisory
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988