[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Apr 2 11:43:12 UTC 2012

Interesting idea - what happens when somebody passionate comes along and
wants to poor a lot of energy into a project that is abandoned - and the
'project leader' is long disappeared from the internets (Think Why the
lucky stiff for example)? How do we turn over the keys to that individual?

Also who is on the project committee, and are they involved in this
conversation? It seems they have some actions they owe the community...

Dennis

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org

 <http://www.owasp.org/>

*This work is licensed under the Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. To view a copy of
this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or
send a letter to Creative Commons, 444 Castro Street, Suite 900, Mountain
View, California, 94041, USA.*