[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Achim achim at owasp.org
Sun Apr 1 17:13:18 UTC 2012

Am 01.04.2012 14:59, schrieb Dennis Groves:
> Does anybody know the number of projects we have at OWASP?
>
> I cant't tell you how many times nor how ofter OpenSAMM has been useful to
> me or AntiSami - there is so much being left out of this conversation.
>
> Anytime I have a problem I google OWASP and somebody somewhere has already
> documented or written some software to address it. I would really hate to
> see some of those incredibly valuable resources that have not been
> mentioned get left out...

"search" has been dicussed at the Summit 2011, see
   https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Talk:Summit_2011_Working_Sessions/Session023#Subdomain_Proposal
   (and some more comments there)

The outcome (sorry, no link handy) was that we -OWASP- first needs a "better"
working wiki and then a sophisticated search engine on top of the wiki.

May be it would be worth to support people managing owasp.org at least the
same way as paper work is supported.

How about setting up the "owap.org website" project and suppport it. All other
projects will benefit from it: they'll be found :)

Achim