[Owasp-leaders] Owasp projects reboot

Tony Turner tony.turner at owasp.org
Sun Apr 1 13:57:42 UTC 2012

Why not allocate a bucket of funds for this effort and let project leads
apply. Have them identify in the app how monies would be spent, target
objectives, etc and why their project should be chosen. Let the project
leads drive the process with oversight and selection from projects
committee.

I'd also like to see code review and security testing performed for OWASP
apps/code (and remediated) but am not totally sure how we'd facilitate
that. Otherwise it's not really production ready code but that's what
thousands of companies assume we do.