[Owasp-leaders] New OWASP project

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Oct 31 20:27:30 EDT 2011

We already have a project that documents web application firewall rules:

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_ModSecurity_Core_Rule_Set_Project

And yes there are tons of PBX-centric web applications that could be
rolled into a OWASP project around infrastructure.

Everything touches web. OWASP is great at forming communities. If we
find folks who are willing to do real work and share it with the
community, even a slight relationship to web security (like the mobile
project) is enough to entry IMO.

- Jim

jim at owasp.org
www.owasp.org