[Owasp-leaders] New OWASP project

Mark Curphey mark at curphey.com
Mon Oct 31 20:13:50 EDT 2011

There are many reasons but the British phrase "Jack of all trades, master of none" is the most obvious. It's already hard to navigate OWASP as it is. Could I start a project to document firewall rules or Pbx hacking techniques? Fantastic volunteer community, let's harness them behind a mission and common goal.

Sent from my Phone