[Owasp-leaders] Need your help

Allen Worrell awworrell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 21:35:58 EDT 2011

Shief,

The company I work for used the cheat sheets when building our standards and
best practices.  We used them because they were easy to understand and got
to the point of the matter without the need for each of the developers to
become experts in security. For us, they became guidelines that we used to
form cheat sheets for ourselves that gave the developers a quick and easy
reference to what the problem is, why it is in a simple format, and what the
fix was.

They make the developers more productive by giving them what they need to
know without the full knowledge they would get from being a security
professional.

Allen Worrell
OWASP-Montgomery Chapter Leader