[Owasp-leaders] [Owasp-washington] AppSec DC 2012 - Call for Trainers

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Wed Oct 26 14:25:21 EDT 2011

Christian,

Yes, local printing is available.  There is a FedEx Kinkos a block
from the event as well as a in house buisness center, however it is
expensive.

The 60/40 split is part of the standard training split.  I wouldn't
support (either as a conference planner, or GCC chair) a situation
where the trainer recovers all their costs up-front and then the split
starts as OWASP is also putting up significant costs to secure the
room, av, food etc.  One thing that AppSec DC has done in the past is
put a minimum number of registrants before a class is operational (say
5) so that if there are less than 5 registrants a few weeks out, the
class is simply canceled.  This also has drawbacks with upset
attenddees and has to be carefully considered and done on a case by
case basis.

Regards,
-Mark

--