[Owasp-leaders] ISSA Intl. @ Baltimore

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Oct 25 11:36:04 EDT 2011

John,

Nice write-up and thanks for manning the booth at the ISSA conference.  As OWASP continues to branch out from the "echo chamber" setting up at various conferences will be increasingly important and valuable.

The feedback and actions items are great!

Others, if you are interested in setting up an OWASP table at a conference then please reply. We've got lots of great progress with the "OWASP Pod"

Michael Coates
OWASP