[Owasp-leaders] Thomas Ryan - OWASP - OccupyWallStreet - Gawker

Dennis Groves dennis.groves at owasp.org
Mon Oct 17 12:57:11 EDT 2011

The internet is the information sewer, and the vast majority of what you get
on the internet is 100% pure unadulterated shit. Journalists no longer even
know what the words 'fact checked' even mean. Opinions are published as
truth, truth be dammed. This is the environment that owasp exists in. If you
live in a sewer, the fact is you are going to get a little shit on you from
time to time.

--
Dennis Groves <http://about.me/dennis.groves>, MSc
dennis.groves at owasp.org